So if you have already rooted, just hop over and download Titanium Backup application from the Play Store. In this guide, we will show you the steps to backup your MediaTek firmware using SP Flash Tool. One of the biggest perks of having an MTK device is the plentitude of tools that it beholds. And without a shadow of a doubt, Smart Phone Flash Tool is right there at the top.
- Operating System also needs to make functional all new electronics products like Digital Televisions, Microwave ovens.
- This backup will contains almost everything from your phone contacts to apps and games.
- The former will make your device recognizable by the PC in ADB mode.
- It involves downloading download stock firmware the latest version of the Xiaomi firmware, flashing it onto your device, and then using the official Xiaomi update application to install the update.
- It will help you to upgrade or downgrade any Android device.
If you’re going to hard reset your phone and you cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems that cause flashing stock ROM are below. Once the firmware flashing process completes you will Green PASS! Extract the downloaded firmware Zip file to an easily convenient location on the PC.
Most important examples about the operating system are Android, Apple iOS, Windows Phone 7, Blackberry OS, HP/Palm Web OS etc. That’s all you need to do to back up your stock MTK Android firmware.
Keep in mind, you won’t get the latest Android build immediately, but you will have a stable and hassle-free experience for sure. There are some benefits to running stock Android itself, however, that are well worth exploring. A Nandroid backup is a full system backup created in the recovery. You should create one every time you flash a new ROM or install any kind of mod. It’s the first tool you should use if you ever need to unbrick your phone. Now you’re aware of the most popular custom ROMs in the scene, pick one for your device and give it a go.